Monday 20 December 2010

Model Muse - Enikő Mihalik









Eniko Mihalik. Need I say anymore? I was astounded to find that nearly every fashion editorial or photographic work she has ever taken part in is aesthetically just beautiful. Every model in the Model Muse segment is chosen due to their particular aura that shines through in all of the work they do. This is a rare quality for any model to have. I'll let you be the judge. But please note: there were some photographs which were particularly good examples of Mihalik's work that I deemed to be inappropriate for this blog due to the level of nudity. These photographs are certainly of great relevance but I think it should be up to the individual as to whether they would like to see them or not.

Photos courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue - see Eniko Mihalik for a range of her latest fashion work.

No comments:

Post a Comment