Sunday 22 May 2011

Arizona Muse for Stern Magazine 2011

Arizona Muse

Arizona Muse

Arizona Muse (click photo for larger size)

Arizona Muse (click photo for larger size)

With so beautiful and artistic photos such as these it is a shame I can't put them on my blog in their full size, but if you click on any of them they will appear in a window at their original, larger size. I have well and truly swallowed my pride and judgement on this model. Arizona Muse has the capacity to become a supermodel. It is my opinion that she is yet to fully develop and mature professionally but I would say another couple of years and she will be alongside Freja Beha Erichsen in terms of modelling skills in front of the camera for advertising campaigns. This editorial was shot by Peter Lindbergh and I think the credit must equally go to him for such a common but entirely new artistic vision, the industrial landscape with elegance and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment