Thursday 10 March 2011

Balmain Fall 2011 RTW (with details)

Carmen Kass



Constance Jablonski



Anabela Belikova





Snejana Onopka





Anja Rubik

Carmen Kass



Tati Cotliar



Other details:





Abbey Lee Kershaw backstage at Balmain

Abbey Lee Kershaw runway detail

This fall Balmain triumphed again. Just as last fall, they impressed with their metallic looks, highly detailed embellishments and rocker-chic kind of look. I absolutely loved the asymmetric tops worn by Carmen Kass and Snejana Onopka - such a simple idea, but boy does it look original, cool and very "up-to-the-minute". I was struck by how slim, petite-looking and perfect the lace-up boots looked and I can't help but think they will be a MUST-HAVE item for this fall, just so wearable. Another thing that stood out was the metallic silver pants, as worn by Anabela Belikova above. If only I could find an occasion to wear these pants! Truly, they are both classic and edgy at the same time. The same applies to the metallic gold blazer and head-to-toe suit. Just glorious. I couldn't praise Balmain any more highly for their work this fall and I hope I see many of these pieces in upcoming editorials (and in my wardrobe!) Let me know if you'd like to donate ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment