Wednesday 6 October 2010

Chanel Spring 2011 RTW

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Anja Rubik

Brad Kroenig

Coco Rocha

Frida Gustavsson

Inès de la Fressange

Karlie Kloss

Karmen Pedaru

Karolina Kurkova

Lindsey Wixson

Megan McNierney

Melissa Tamerijn

Snejana Onopka

Out of 87 looks for this collection, I have chosen 13 which I found to be particularly beautiful, stylish and innovative. Although Chanel has a very distinctive look, there always seems to be a sense that it is being refined and bettered. I must also remark though that there were many looks I disliked. Some of the dresses, I thought, appeared unflattering in cut and strayed a little far from the Chanel brand, namely the rock chic look. I associate Chanel with elegance, a strong and refined mixture of masculinity and femininity (Coco Chanel's signature) and luxury. The looks I have posted above certainly fit in with that idea I have of Chanel. I always look forward to the Chanel show the most, and for a very good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment