Thursday 13 January 2011

Stella McCartney Pre-Fall 2011

Ieva Laguna

Ieva Laguna

Ieva Laguna

Ieva Laguna

Ieva Laguna

I very much liked Stella McCartney's pre-fall 2011 collection and this has surprised me because I could not find much to like about her Spring RTW 2010 collection, the main problem was the long splits in the skirts and dresses. This look Stella has gone for is much more restrained in cut and is the most luxurious thing I could possibly consider wearing this autumn/winter. The materials and the cut are divine and although she does not draw great attention to typical "feminine curves", such as the cinched waist, she still pays great tribute the female form in a less-overt and more refined way. I love the simplicity of her designs which, when done by others can easily look common or poorly cut. McCartney is on top of her game right now, and if you like the above photos I would encourage you to look at the entire collection here (at Style.com) as this particular brand is very much about personal taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment