Sunday 27 February 2011

Alberta Ferretti Fall 2011 RTW

Anja Rubik

Frida Gustavsson

Frida Gustavsson

Hanne Gaby Odiele

Jac

Jac

Josephine Skriver

Linnea Regnander

Luisa Bianchin

Mirte Maas

Nimue Smit

Samantha Gradoville

Suvi Koponen

Everything about this collection is divine and I don't use that word lightly. I was so relieved to finally come across a collection as beautiful and as inspiring as this, it only took until Milan Fashion Week! The bold colours, the gorgeous lace details, the knee high suede and bright satin boots (definite must-have item), and best of all the metallic green and grey suede coat Jac models. As soon as I saw it I knew it would be a star of this season, mark my words and remember that I predicted it. This is beauty at its best. I wholeheartedly congratulate Alberta Ferretti on a wonderful career and a brilliant collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment